miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

Somewhere over the rainbow...

Hello darkness, my old friend,
I've come to talk with you again....



A little face smiling
Whiskers waving
Little paws running...













'Till she said "no more"






















When the light appears
is shading somewhere else






















And they gave their love
they gave you joy
unending stories of mischief
ending with tears 'till the end of time.



















Because life is so short and precious
no matter how big or small
They gave you endless love
and they only ask a soft hug.



















"Play, play! oh please, play!
where are you going, don't leave me alone
I'm missing you already,
Can't you hear me?
I love you!!"





























I hear you my baby....










































AND I LOVE YOU TOO
(and maybe even more...)























































Dedicated to all my little furry friends and companions that filled my life with love and joy.
Until the end of time.
Until we met again.





Photobucket





Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Once in a lullaby
Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops thats where you'll find me...
That's where you'll find me.




This song has a special meaning to me.
It gave me hope and joy when I needed it.
But it also help me to cry.
Dedicated to my baby Melon.
This is your song.

No hay comentarios: